Upper Culham Farm
T: +44 (0)1491 842270
F: +44 (0)1491 842271
Graphics Production Manager
We're looking for someone to join our Production team and carry out the following duties:
• cost, procure and deliver the technical and production elements for a variety of different projects - everything from production logistics and site installations to freestanding pod builds, exhibitions, events, road shows and product launches
• develop the creative idea, with the wider team, into a fully costed solution
• work with vendors to design technical systems and solutions
• negotiate with suppliers on a job-by-job basis to get the best rates
• conduct site surveys using good H&S knowledge
• develop critical path timelines, on-site schedules, and manage crew timings
• offer advice on AV, lighting, sound support, large format printing and construction
• be the client’s point of contact on any production-related issues
• provide technical specifications and budgets for pitches.
You will have:
• a background in exhibitions, events, experiential or similar
• experience of managing small to large-scale projects
• sound understanding of all technical disciplines
• knowledge of other project disciplines such as permanent and large-scale graphic installations.
Your skill set will include:
• strong IT skills
• the ability to establish strong relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and suppliers
• ability to deploy appropriate resources and run multiple timelines
• experience in putting together, managing and reconciling budgets
• the ability to work under pressure with meticulous attention to detail
• the ability to prioritise workloads and respond to tight deadlines.
On a personal level, you will be:
• enthusiastic, charismatic and proactive, high degree of initiative and entrepreneurial drive
• a team player, team leader and motivator
• loyal, with integrity and discretion
• articulate and well presented.
If you feel you fit the bill and want to work in a great rural location with a competitive salary and benefits, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.